To women, their hair is their crowning glory. They fuss about their hair so much like it affects their life directly. Even men get conscious when their hair is not as healthy as it is supposed to be. Hair loss is something that used to be equated with old age, but that is not the way it is now.
Even younger people before the age of 60 are now experiencing hair loss. There could be a lot of factors why a person’s hair is falling. It could be stress, age, excessive smoking, hormonal imbalance, genetics, and scalp infections. There are even instances when hair loss is caused by chemicals too strong, usually found in some brands of hair products including shampoo.
The thing is, you also have to know the difference between normal hair loss and the kind you certainly have to be worried about. People have approximately 100,000 strands of hair, and it is perfectly normal to lose around 50 to 100 every day. Pay attention, and if you know for sure you are losing more than that, you should start taking action immediately.
Because hair loss is something that is highly prevalent in these times, people have found natural remedies and herbal products that can control and even prevent it. You do not have to endure the pains of hair loss.
- Hair oils. Coconut oil, almond oil, and castor oil are among the most popular oils used to massage the hair and scalp. They have been proven to be the most effective ones, but also depends their effects to the massage. For best results, add drops of rosemary oil to the base one you will be using, and then massage onto the hair and scalp using light pressure on your fingertips. Massage promotes better blood circulation and nutrient absorption from the natural oils to the hair. It can even reduce your stress levels significantly.You can do this at least once a week and let the oils set in your hair for a while.
- Onion juice. If you search for superfoods, you will highly likely notice that the onion is always included in the list. Its anti-inflammatory properties have been proven to be very effective in improving blood circulation, killing bacteria and germs that might be the culprit as to why you have excessive falling hair. It has also been proven to regenerate hair follicles, and even treat an infected scalp. To use onion juice, grate the onion and then strain. Directly apply it to your to your scalp and leave it on for about 30 minutes, and then wash off. Shampoo your hair. You can also try adding a tablespoon of olive oil and two tablespoons of aloe vera gel. You can do this routine twice a week for 3-4 weeks for best results.
- Licorice roots. If you might have noticed by now, most shampoo brands use licorice and list it on their ingredients. It has long proven its attributes that works well for hair and scalp. Using licorice roots to your scalp does not only help with hair loss, but also alleviates other hair and scalp problems like dandruff and even baldness. To use, mix a tablespoon of ground licorice root to a cup of milk. Add in ¼ teaspoon saffron, and then mix thoroughly. When you have created a well-mixed paste, apply it on the bald patches at bedtime and leave it on overnight. You can then proceed to wash your hair in the morning, following the routine at least once a week until you can see an improvement. Since licorice roots can also work with baldness, it is only fair to say that this treatment could be effective for both minor and major hair loss problems.
- Aloe vera. Most hair products, if not all, are produced with aloe vera. It has always been associated with hair, since its enzymes have already been proven to promote hair growth directly. It also has alkaline that help both the hair and the scalp’s pH level to be on an ideal level. It also helps in scalp itch relief, and reduces scalp inflammation as well. You can use either the aloe vera gel or juice to strengthen and shine your hair, and to alleviate dandruff, too. Just apply the gel or juice to your scalp and leave it on for about a few hours before rinsing it off with lukewarm water. You can do the process 3-4 times a week, and even consume a tablespoon of aloe vera juice daily to ensure optimum results for a better hair health.
- Beetroot is also one of the superfoods believed to be packed with tons of vitamins and minerals. It has carbohydrates, phosphorous, potassium, vitamins B and C, calcium, and protein. All those are believed to be essential in hair growth. You are advised to include beetroot juice in your diet, as well as spinach juice, carrot juice, or lettuce juice, which are all beneficial to alleviate hair loss. Also, it can help to grind beetroot leaves after you boil them, then mix with henna to create a paste. Apply it to your scalp then leave it on for about 15 to 20 minutes. Rinse, and then repeat the process 5 times a week.
In choosing products to use on our body, it is always wise to really look into the labels and understand the ingredients they use in making these products. Natural products are always our best bets. As much as possible, stay away from products containing too much chemicals, for they are bound to have negative effects to our body in the long run.
While there are now natural products and even organic ones available in the market, we still have the option to go for these natural remedies listed above to make sure we are as free from harmful chemicals as we could be. These options are cheaper and safer, to say the least. The more natural a cure is, always the better option to go for.
There are lots of home remedies proven to be effective in treating hair loss and other hair problems. While using them, we can also try to distress, quit smoking, and maybe try to address what really causes our hair problems to better alleviate it and control it the best possible way we can.
Hair 2.0 Review: is it the Best Natural Hair Loss Concealer?
Getting up in the morning and realizing you have a small bald patch can be a very unnerving experience. Although it did not happen overnight, most people recognize hair loss only when they see it in the mirror. What can a person do once they know they have a hair loss problem?
As a long-term solution, identify the reason for your hair loss and resolve it. i.e. if its poor nutrition, improve your protein intake. If it is due to the pills you are taking, find an alternate, etc. It will take a couple of months to see results from the long-term solution. But once it starts, it will stay.
Meanwhile, it is also important to do something in the short term to ensure you do not lose confidence. You can use a hat or a beret if that suits your dressing style. You can also use a hair loss concealer like Hair 2.0 to hide the bald spot. Using a concealer will help you stop worrying about your style and personality. Hair 2.0’s hair fibers are made of keratin and precision cut to match the look and feel of human hair. They come in three different shades to help match your current hair color.
Hair 2.0 fibers are charged with static electricity and applying these fibers is very easy. Wash your hair, towel gently until dry and slowly shake the hair fibers on to the bald spot. They latch on to scalp cells and existing hair and stay that way for the rest of the day. Being wind and sweat proof, they are great for outdoors too and easily last up to 24 hours. Thanks to the strong electrostatic bond, they won’t fall off if it gets breezy or if rains.
If you have a thinning hair condition, these fibers can help you give the appearance of volume. Layer them with hair gel and viola, they will stay strong and present a full head of hair. If your bald spots are big, it helps to fill them slowly, adjusting the fibers for better coverage. The fibers look real to the naked eye and thus they can be treated as real hair. For best results, spread your existing hair around, giving these fibers a chance to create a strong bond. Wear them with confidence because your confidence will make all the difference. Hair 2.0 can help conceal your hair loss effectively..